Someone I know has a vegetable and fruit garden in his backyard. He used pesticides on his fruits and vegetables, however, he had been eating them for two months without washing them. Do you think he consumed a significant amount of pesticides to cause serious long-term health effects?

This is a serious question, and the person concerned is very worried.
Thank you for any insight you can offer.

Well, that depends on the ingredients of the pesticide used. Generally speaking, he should stop that from now onwards. If he feels that his conscious level is lowering or excessive salivation , then he should go to the emergency room immediately

Republished by Blog Post Promoter