I want my home improvement business to be legit, how do I get a license, bonded and insured in Wisconsin?

Go to http://contractors-license.org/ . You’ll be able to look up any state licensing needed. For your insurance, contact your insurance agent and request info on a commercial policy.

Republished by Blog Post Promoter