Hello. I live in Broome County, NY. My family needs money to fix up our house with. What home improvement, home renovation and home restoration grants should I apply for since I live in Broome County, NY? Please let me know. Thank you.

The first step is to check with your local bank and realtors…there are also national grants available from the government. Take a look at this article ‘How to Get a Home Improvement Grant’ http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/459112/how_to_get_a_home_improvement_grant.html for some tips.

Good luck!

Republished by Blog Post Promoter