Where can I get these things from, and what are they called? http://www.flickr.com/photos/31355277@N03/?saved=1

One is a hard plastic plug(is there another name for it?), the other is a washer-like ring or "gasket" made of rubber. The plastic plug fits very nicely into the rubber ring(or "gasket"). It is used in this contraption where the air lock connects to the plastic cover. http://www.perfectpickler.com/shop/

Whatever they are called, which is a good place to purchase these things, especially if I want to buy several? Any store or website recommendations? Thank you so much.
The rubber ring itself is made to fit snugly into another hole. It has lips which protrude to hold onto the surface around the hole.

Do macro mode on camera next time. "washer" is called a grommet. The other thing I’d call a sholdered plug. Go to a hardware store e.g. Lowes, Home Depot. Look in the "Hardware" area with bagged screws and such for about 6 metal boxes about 3′ wide and 4′ tall with drawers. One of the drawers will have the grommets and another will have rubber stoppers which may serve for your plug. They might not have the plug you have right now, that might be avavailablet a chemistry supply house.

Republished by Blog Post Promoter